UFO Alarm 120 dB
Very smart design for a simple and effective home/personal security product. You can set it up to protect doors, windows, the contents of drawers, or as a personal alarm. Has a panic button for instant activation and a handy led light.
- Burglar alarm: patented and innovative design allows the alarm to be armed from the outside using the alligator clip and rubber shim
- Door/Window alarm: use the alligator clip to secure your doors and windows
- Drawer/Cupboard alarm: use the alligator clip to protect your private documents and valuables
- Personal alarm: if you’re threatened, press the panic button or pull the wrist strap to activate alarm
- Bag alarm: if your bag or purse is snatched, the alarm will sound
The alarm will sound for up to 50 minutes contiuously or until you shut it off or the battery runs out.
- Flashlight: a bright light projects from the bottom of the alarm.
UFS Personal/Home Alarm
Includes: 120dB alarm, alligator clip, rubber shim, short and long wrist strap, keychain, 12V battery (#23A) & screwdriver.
From the American Tinnitus Association website: We measure the loudness of sound in decibels (dB). Most experts recommend that you use earplugs when exposed to 85 dB and above. But what does 85 dB mean? The following chart shows common sounds and their associated sound levels. 70 dB Washing Machine 80 dB Alarm Clock 2 feet away 100 dB Blow Dryer, Subway Train 105 dB Chainsaw, Power Mower 110 dB Screaming Child 120 dB Rock Concert 130 dB Jackhhammer, Jet Plane